Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The ghost named Francheska "Chapter 2"

 "Francheska's Story"

“W-who a-are y-you? W-what a-are y-you?” Richard asked while shaking, “My name is Francheska.” The girl answered, “Am Francheska?” Richard called, “Yes?” she replied, “Are you dead?” Richard frankly asked, “Yes” Francheska answered. Time stopped for Richard when Francheska confirmed that she’s already dead. Richard couldn’t move even his fingers when he realized that he is actually facing and talking with a real ghost. “You’re Richard right?” Francheska asked, “Yes, how did you know?” said Richard, still shaking, “I heard it” Francheska replied, “Heard?” Richard followed, “Yes, I heard it whenever you’re Mom and Dad calls you.” said Francheska, “Ah okay. So Francheska, why are you still here? Isn’t it that spirits of dead people go to heaven or hell when they die?” said Richard. Francheska’s face turned a bit sad. “Yes they do. But in my case, I can’t go to heaven or hell.” She replied, “Why not?” Richard asked, confused, “Because I was the one who took my own life.” Francheska revealed. Richard remained in silence as he heard those words uttered by Francheska. “Do you see this rope mark on my neck? This was the scar I got when I tied myself up on the ceiling.” She continued, “You committed suicide?” Richard asked, “Yes” she answered, “Why Francheska? Life is too precious for you to shed it by yourself!” yelled by Richard, “My life is not precious! It was miserable!” Francheska cried, “Life was never miserable! Life is a gift from God.” said Richard, “Life is not a gift; it’s a curse” Francheska whispered, “Why do you say so?” Richard Asked Francheska, “Because life was never kind to me, so is God.” she uttered, “Why Francheska? Tell me what happened to you, I will listen.” Richard whole heartedly replied. Francheska felt grateful when she heard those words from Richard, so without any hesitation she told the story of her life.
            “Unlike any other people I did not experienced a normal life. When I was young our house was robbed and my parents were murdered. After that I was taken into this house to live with my Uncle and his family. Few years later, I suffered from a disease which made me weak. My Uncle spent all his fortune just to sustain my medicines, but unfortunately he died in a car accident. After his burial, my Aunt – my Uncle’s wife – blames me for what happened. She said that at the time I came to them, their lives became miserable and that they starved just to cure me, which did not happened, I wasn’t cured. She also said that I should’ve died with my disease because my existence was just a curse. From that moment I realized that my life is really a curse, because the people who loved me lose their lives so quickly. I felt hopeless, so I decided to end it all. When I came back to the house, I draw some rope, rushed to this room, and from there I tied the rope on the ceiling then I hanged my neck to strangle. And there I was Richard. Lifeless.”
PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER... THANKS FOR READING☺

1 comment: